The IP-201/202 and IP-1210/1220 are electro-dynamic vibration detectors designed for gasoline and diesel engine measurement. By mounting them on the cylinder head or an engine etc, they detect rotation vibration at the time of combustion. It is easy to use due to a small, light weight, and magnetic mounting by means of a built-in magnet on the bottom surface. The detector and the cable are reliable with heat-resistant structure so you can use it in an engine room.
- Operating temperature 32° to 212° F / -10° to 120° C
- 2.9 meter directly attached signal cable
- Measuring Range : 500 - 10,000 r / min
- Easy to use
- Highly environmental resistance, rigidity, and durability
- Easy mounting to a cylinder head bolt by a magnet built-in a detector.