The CT-6700 is a digital engine tachometer that measures the revolution speed of gasoline, diesel engines, and motors (EV/HEV) equipped on electric vehicles or hybrid electric vehicles or general rotating bodies.
- High response measurement- Analog output response 1 cycle +8 us or less of input signal The CT-6700 catches transient phenomena of engine rotation speed with high response. The analog output follows up the behaviors of acceleration/deceleration within 1 cycle + 8us of input signal. As for pulse output, waveform-shaped output can be selected for signal output of engine rotation speed without delay.
- Supports various sensors with different purposes. In addition to 10 kinds of detectors such as an ignition pulse detector, gasoline/diesel engine rotation detector, magneto-electric rotation detector, ECU crank signal output becomes available. The CT-6700 measures rotation speed of various engines which is undetectable so far.
- Automatic setting of trigger level with the Trigger Assist Function. Before engine rotation measurement and motor rotation measurement, a trigger level is adjusted. Especially for the measurement using ignition signal, it is important to remove noise influence for stable measurement. This function performs trigger level adjustment automatically and helps to reduce setting time.
- Measurement by ECU crank signal of unequal interval pulses (option: CT-0672)The CT-6700 enables rotation measurement by input of ECU crank angle signal. Since gear teeth are arranged at unequal intervals for top dead center detection, ECU crank signal is detected as unequal interval signal. The CT-6700 learns pulse pattern at unequal intervals and makes stable measurement even by input of ECU crank signal.
- High speed digital data output by CAN* interface option: CT-0671 * CAN: Controller Area Network
- CE marking, RoHS compliant