SE-2500A is a non-contact handheld tachometer designed for gasoline engine measurement. Detection, measurement, and display parts are all in one unit and batteries are built in the unit. Moving the detector (head of the SE-2500A) close to an ignition coil can measure rotation speed at the unit of 1 r/min or 0.01 r/s. Up to 20 measurement data can be stored in the internal memory that is convenient for later checking. Both analog (able to switch over to monitor output) and pulse outputs are provided as standard. Analog output signal can be used for the data recording by recording device. Monitor output is used for checking sensor waveform or input signal of FFT Analyzer. Pulse output signal is used for tracking analysis signal for FFT Analyzer.
- Built-in memory function 20 data (MAX) can be saved to memory.
- Analog, Monitor and Pulse outputs
- Extra Large LCD with backlight
- Capable of performing measurement at a distance of 1 m when the external, optional (IP-2800) sensor is used. *
- Tripod mountable
- Measurement can be performed in 1 r/min or 0.01 r/s units.
- For Gasoline Engines : 2 Cycle and 4 Cycle ( 1 to 12 Cylinders )
- This durable tachometer is useful when measuring from the Ignition Coil.
- RoHS Compliant