Now discontinued and replaced by the SE-1620. The SE-1520 is designed to be handled easily for both of onboard and bench use. By clamping the ignition pulse detectors (option) at the primary cable of ignition coil, engine revolution can be detected. Furthermore, with isolation among input, output and power supply sections being provided, it can ensure anti-noise and stable analog and pulse outputs.
- Suitable to both of onboard and bench use applications.
- Two type of ignition pulse detector can be chosen according to application (option, IP-292/IP-3000).
- Ensure stable analog output and pulse output .
- Operated by DC power supply (12VDC or 24VDC)
- Featuring the analog meter with 100mm wide angle
- Gasoline engines: 2-cycle (1, 2, 3-cylinder),4-cycle (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8-cylinder)