The New SE-1620 Universal Engine Tachometer accepts a large array of revolution detectors to meet different measurement conditions such as location of detector, type of an engine and so on. This tachometer uses a multiplier circuit to both reduce the measurement time and improve measurement accuracy. Analog and pulse outputs are provided as standard. Standard accessories include; analog output cable, pulse output cable and power 3.4 meter cable.
- A variety of engine revolution detectors are applicable, for 2/4-cycle engines having from 1 to 12 cylinders.
- Suitable to both of onboard and bench use applications
- Convenient on vehicle or field measurement by DC12V or 24V power
- Function of analog/pulse output are provided as standard.
- Standard accessories include; analog output cable, pulse output cable and power 3.4 meter cable.
- RoHS Compliant