MP-900 Series are mainly for detecting frequency signals in proportion to revolutions by bringing them closer to the addendum of a detecting gear fitted to a rotating axis. Various types are available including low-priced general purpose, oil proof and heat resistant types, enabling you to select the one ideal for your use.
- Output is obtained by bringing the it in close proximity to a gear.
- High rigidity and durability.
- 14 types are available including oil proof, high temperature, extra small and long-shape types.
- Detection from nearly 0 r / min
- Output from ultra-low to high speeds (1 to 20,000 r / min, in the case of using a 60-tooth gear)
- Compact, lightweight, easy-to-mount