The FP-2140S provides a wide range of flow measurement from 0.05 to 200L/h and its available for measuring from a very low flow of HEV engine to a high flow in a high loading area. Pressure loss compensation type that drives the flow detector with a motor so that the free piston inserted into the detector's bypass tube is located at the neutral position. (zero difference of pressure). Control is optimized with PID and feed forward, and reading value accuracy of +/- 0.2% is achieved in all measurement range.
- Applicable fluids: gasoline, light oil, kerosene
- * option: alcoholic fluids(methanol, ethanol, mixture of alcohol and gasoline)
- Measurement range: 0.05 to 200 L/h
- Wide range ability of 14000 flow ratio
- Low pressure loss (10 Pa or less), available fuel consumption measurement such as general vehicles, two-wheels and heater
- Reading value accuracy of ±0.2%, resolution of 0.01 mL are achieved in all measurement range
- Rotational direction judgment function enables accurate flow measurement without influence from backward or pulsating flow.
- Suitable for on-board use
- CE marking