MP-9820 is a magnetoelectric-type detector using an internal hall element, a permanent magnet, DC amplifier, and voltage regulator in its compact body. Using MP-9820 in combination with detection gear enables deriving stable rectangular waveform from ultra low speed all the way through high speed. (1 Hz to 100 kHz) MP-9820 finds wide range of applications and rotational measurement objects by using with TM-3100 series tachometer and FV-1400 / 5300 FV converter.
- "Wide range of signal detection from 1 Hz to 100 kHz
- "Achieve the highest level of frequency response_Can be used in wide range of applications from low to high speed and rotational measurement objects.
- "Neither load on measurement objects nor worries about attrition or lubrication with non-contact detection method.
- "Using an internal hall element and waveform processing circuit in its compact body.
- "Adopting new type of cable greatly improves in tolerance performance against electrical noise