English / Metric high accuracy gauge. The EG-225 ( lug back ) and EG-225F ( flat back ) have exactly the same specs. The EG-225 is our most popular gage.
- Preset capability
- Zero / ABS function
- Rechargeable battery / 120V AC adapter, other voltages you will need to supply your own converter.
- AGD Group II dimensions
- + / - Direction changeover
- Output capability
- Reverse display option available
- Adjustable measuring force
- Speedy Data transfer speed 1.6 ms
- TIR ( Max. - Min. = Range )
- OUR BEST SELLER ! Always quick delivery !
- We private label this gage for major companies like Brown & Sharpe.
|Range||1.0" / 25.4 mm|
|Resolution||0.00005" / 0.001 mm|
|Response Speed||20 in / s|
|Measuring Force||150 gf / 5.3 ozf (adjustable force, min. 25g)|
|Output||Serial BCD, Optional RS-232C, USB, MTI and Analog outputs|
|Stem Diameter||3/8" (.375")|
|Contact Point Thread Size||AGD 4 / 48|
|Operating temperature||41° to 104° F / 5° to 40° C|
|Power Supply||AC Adapter (120V) Built-in 8-hour rechargeable battery|
|Dimension||L-4.4" W-2.0" TH-1.5"|
|Weight||6.3 oz / 180 g|
NotesStandard accessories: Finger lifter, AC adapter, lug back and contact point. Optional Outputs: RS-232C, USB (plug & play) MTI, Analog, Upper & Lower relays. Now Available: Wireless Data transfer interface, please ask for quote.
(Only 120V AC Adapter available), Prices are subject to change at any time.