The DG-4320/4340 Digital gauge counters display and calculate the measured values from linear gauge sensors. In addition to four basic functions (Multiplication switching, factor setting, offset setting and number of decimal place setting), new features such as calculation display function and condition memory function are equipped. It helps in-line measurement to work at production site efficiently.
- Engish or Metric display readings
- Compatible with all past to present Ono Sokki Gage Sensors with the exception of the GS-3800 series sensors.
- Resolutions : 0.0005 in, 0.00005 in, 0.01mm, 0.001mm, 0.0005mm
- Instantaneous value, Max value, Min value, RANGE value (Max value Min value)
- Back lit color changing GO / NOGO display (Quick easy set up)
- Offset setting, Factor setting, Multiplication switching, Number of decimal place setting
- RS-232C / USB Option available
- "DG-0430 (Detector power supply supporting connection with encoders: DC12 V, 150 mA power supply)
- CE Marking, RoHS