The RV-3150 reversible counter is newly released and so helpful to measure linear displacement, angular displacement and angle dimensions in the combination with Ono RP-series rotary encoder, roller encoder, and the like, which produce two-phase 90°phase difference output signals. The large sized LED display (14mm) is adopted so that measuring result can be read easily. In addition, a variety of functions, such like multiple ratio selection, ratio compensation, off set , decimal point selection and counting direction, can make customer's application expanded. For data communication to an external equipment, it is available to make communication via BCD output for a sequencer, analog output for a recorder and RS-232C for a personal computer. Furthermore, comparator output can be also activated using upper and lower level setup.
- Applicable sensors: RP series rotary encoder & roller encoder,wire encoder
- Input signal single phase signal, dual phase rectangular signal with 90°phase difference (Hi: +4 to +30V, Lo: 0 to +1V)line receiver (equivalent to RS-422A)
- Display: red LED (14mm), 6-digit and polarity (0 to ±999999)
- comparator UPPER (red) / GOOD (green) / LOWER (red)
- BCD, Analog and RS-232C Outputs