The FT-2500 is an advanced tachometer which measures the rotational speed by the FFT calculation. The rotational speed is calculated from the frequency signal of light, magnetism, vibration or sound.
- Does not require the application of reflective markers.
- Allows easy evaluation of RPM even when rotating shafts are not directly accessible.
- Added versatility when combined with a range of detectors, including: leakage flux detectors, optical fiber sensors, accelerometers and sound level meters.
- Two stage upper/lower limit comparator output or RS-232C interface, ideal for GO/NO GO determinations.
- Analog and Pulse outputs.